Important Updates For Scheduling Your Appointment
Due to recent changes with COVID-19, Dr. Ducat has two visit format options for patients:
- In-person office visits
- Virtual video telehealth visits
For any in-person office visit, you and your household must meet the following qualifications:
- No exposure to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- None of the following symptoms in the last 14 days (Fever over 100.3 F, chills, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, new loss of taste/smell)
Existing patients can schedule a virtual telehealth visit if they prefer to stay at home or do not meet the in-person office visit COVID-19 qualifications. The patient must be residing in the State of Illinois at the time of the virtual visit.
Following the CDC guidelines, the following precautions have been taken for in-person visits, in addition to our normal sanitation process:
- Patients enter reception area a few minutes before their appointment and have a seat in the chair on either the right or left side of the reception area until being greeted
- All patients are subject to a temperature screening and are required to wear a mask/face covering
- Patients wash hands before their visit
- All door knobs, faucet handles, soap dispensers and chairs are sanitized frequently
- Patient treatment areas, tables, exercise equipment, pens and other equipment are sanitized after each use
- Provider wears gloves and a mask for all patient care
- Continuous cleaning of office air by HEPA grade filtration in the treatment rooms, reception area and hallways
- No children's toys or reading material available. Patients are encouraged to avoid bringing others to their appointment
If you are in acute pain and cannot find an available appointment through the online scheduling system, please call/text Dr. Ducat at 224-653-8094 and she will get back to you ASAP.